Our 66,500 sq. ft. plant and office, located in the Sturgeon Bay Industrial Park at the corner of S. Neenah Avenue and Leeward Street was completed in the spring of 2010.
This facility is the culmination of 15 years of work on the part of the City of Sturgeon Bay to move us out of a residential area and into an industrial setting. We took the opportunity to create a facility that accommodates our customer's ever-changing needs.
It replaces a 49,000 sq. ft. building built in the 1940's. The old facility was razed to make way for a housing project which returned the neighborhood to a residential area.