LEAN MANUFACTURING AT WIRETECH
Customer demand sets the standard for synchronizing this "orange cell" to achieve the necessary tact time.
With built-in flexibility, cells can be created in a short amount of time to accommodate changes in product.
Color matched tooling located at point of use
- Six-axis CNC Wireformer allows flexibility in forming a component
- 175 ton press performs secondary swaging and trim operations
- Components are gravity-fed to next station
- Center mounted robotic welder with turntable feed system allows for increased throughput
- CNC Wireformer produces component to be married with another component at the robotic welder
Go/No Go Checking Fixture ensure quality is built in. Technicians are responsible for in-line quality on the floor
Conveyor moves components to technicians