We need a Manufacturing Expert. As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will lead new product launches, production process, fixtures, and test equipment to support manufacturing operations. You will create plans for continuous improvement, both current and future.
Plus, you only have to work 4 days a week (10 hours per day).
We’re growing, and you can grow with us! WireTech Fabricators is a leading supplier of custom fabricated wire products for many different industries.
- We have a great working environment, and a supportive leadership team 4-day work weeks, meaning 3-day weekends with friends and family.
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k with match, Short Term disability and life insurance
- On-site training programs
- Opportunity to grow within the company
As a Manufacturing Engineer, here is what we need you to DO:
· Plays a leading role in Manufacturing Engineering, New Product Launches, Complex Part Review, and Tooling Design.
- By leading projects from Tooling design to setting up equipment work to ensure that production processes produce products that meet the requirements of customers.
- Participate in efforts to improve and define production processes as needed including but not limited to critical dimensions, packaging, and aesthetic requirements for welding and finishing.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of Wiretech production capabilities including new equipment and automation.
- In-line with ISO guidelines and the continuous improvement culture identify and participate in improvement projects to streamline production or reduce process waste or risk.
- As part of the Technical Team, work with the Operations Manager to set goals and objectives for continuous improvements projects.
- Create plans for continuous improvement that identify the current state of processes and the desired future state.
- Participate in documenting process changes associated with continuous improvement process changes
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What we like about YOU:
· Experience with new product launches
· Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, customers and other co-workers
· Have experience leading teams and projects over cross-functional departments
· Familiar with LEAN philosophy
and bring it and/or your resume to our office, or Email it to Careers@wiretechfab.com