CNC bending is proven to be both accurate and efficient. Through the ongoing growth of our facility we utilize more than twenty CNCs. Our early beginnings included pneumatic bending which we still utilize to round out our bending capabilities and for special applications
Wire Forming Capabilities
- Wire diameters from .125” to .625” cold drawn steel 1008 or 1018
- Tolerances - +/-.030” linear, angles +/- 1°
- Wire straightness +/-.030” per linear foot
- Chamfers +/- .030” x 30 or 45 Deg.
- Bend diameter is recommended to be equal to or larger than the wire diameter
- For bends closer than .500” apart a secondary press operation may be required
- If bends are required to be within .500” from the end of the wire a secondary trim operation will be needed
- Two styles of eye wire forms can be achieved, i.e., centered and offset
Submit A Quote Request
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.