Team Lead - 2nd Shift
WireTech Fabricators is looking for a 2nd shift (4 PM – 2 AM Mon-Thur) Team Lead . The
Team Lead manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring, training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members. Plus, you only have to work 4 days a week (10 hours per day).
We’re growing, and you can grow with us! WireTech Fabricators is a leading supplier of custom fabricated wire products for many different industries. We have a great working environment, a supportive leadership team, and we’ve recently increased our starting hourly wage, so your team is motivated, too. NOW is your time to take advantage of:
4-day work weeks, meaning 3-day weekends with friends and family. OT may be required based on work load. Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k, and no co-pay urgent care. Bonus incentives, including sign-on bonus. On-site training programs. Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Perform daily tasks including, tracking attendance, scheduling employees to workstations, verifying and signing off on set -up completions, verifying and signing off on coil changes, and assisting with set up.
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Assists manager with employee evaluations, disciplinary actions, and improvement notices
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance. Verifies production control paperwork is correct and complete.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares verbal reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
- Ensures physical working spaces meet and exceed company standards.
- Recommends and supports opportunities for improvement, provides proper documentation when process improvements are suggested
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two years experience working in a manufacturing, production or fulfillment environment
- Comfortable using computers, tablets, scanners, and other hardware
- Forklift certified a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well independently, self motivated, and as a team member
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position requiring heavy lifting up to 50 lbs., carrying tools and supplies, kneeling, stooping, and standing on feet for long periods of time
While performing job duties, you are regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, and you are occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of
shock and vibration.
WireTech Fabricators is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
and bring it and/or your resume to our office, or Email it to Careers@wiretechfab.com