WireTech Fabricators Inc. is looking for an individual with an interest or experience in repairing and maintaining automation, robotics, and other machinery to fill an Electro-Mechanical Technician position!
Why should you choose WireTech?
- Flexible schedule negotiable!
- On-the-job training!
- 3 Day Weekends!
- Insurance benefits, bonuses, paid time off, and more!
- $18-$26, based on experience and/or education.
- Perform preventative maintenance such as visually inspecting and testing machines and equipment, observing machines in operation to identify defects or malfunctions, and clean or lubricating shafts, bearings, gears, and other machine parts.
- Perform installations and repairs on machines and equipment. This includes dismantling defective machines and equipment for repairs, installing or repairing electrical apparatuses such as transformers and wiring, repairing or replacing defective parts, and installing or programing automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Perform general maintenance on the property.
- Handle and operate tools such as cutting torches, welding equipment, and other basic tools.
- High school diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- Technical Diploma or Associate Degree (PREFERRED)
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide.)
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit, as well as occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds – with or without reasonable accommodation.
CONTACT US TODAY to schedule a tour of our facility!920-743-7201 ext. 107