WireTech Fabricators Inc. is looking for an individual with an attention to detail to work in our state-of-the-art facility!
Why should you choose WireTech?
- $2 premium pay for 2nd shift!
- On-the-job training!
- 3 Day Weekends!
- Insurance benefits, bonuses, paid time off, and more!
- $17-$22, based on experience and/or education.
- Effectively execute wire forming operations such as drilling, bending, pressing, chamfering, and cold heading.
- Regularly inspect produced parts, comparing them to provided check fixtures to ensure produced parts continue to meet quality standards.
- Clearly document production status throughout the shift, including piece count, defective units, and final products.
- Perform other tasks as needed, such as packaging tasks, cleaning tasks, or more.
- High school diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- Basic computer skills.
- Forklift operation experience; certification a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as labels, instructions, and safety rules.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit, as well as occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds – with or without reasonable accommodation.
CONTACT US TODAY to schedule a tour of our facility!
920-743-7201 ext. 107