Machine Setup Technician
WireTech Fabricators Inc. is looking for an individual with an attention to detail and an interest in programming and robotics to join our team as a Machine Setup Technician!
Why should you choose WireTech?
- $2 premium pay for 2nd shift!
- On-the-job training!
- 3 Day Weekends!
- Insurance benefits, bonuses, paid time off, and more!
- $17-$22, based on experience and/or education.
- Utilize instructions and blueprints to determine customer specific requirements and identify necessary appropriate fixtures and dies prior to machine or equipment set up.
- Set up all machinery and equipment such as drilling tables, bend tables, hydraulic presses, chamfer machines, threader/reducers, and cold heading equipment.
- Observe and operate machinery and equipment during set up and production runs to ensure parts produced continue to meet quality standards.
- Perform troubleshooting and light preventative maintenance on machinery and equipment as needed, communicating machinery issues to management.
- High school diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- Basic computer skills.
- Forklift operation experience; certification a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as labels, instructions, and safety rules.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit, as well as occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds – with or without reasonable accommodation.
CONTACT US TODAY to schedule a tour of our facility!
920-743-7201 ext. 107