Shipping and Receiving Associate
WireTech Fabricators Inc. is looking for an individual with a strong attention to detail and organizational skills to join our team as a Shipping and Receiving Associate!
Why should you choose WireTech?
- On-the-job training!
- 3 Day Weekends!
- Insurance benefits, bonuses, paid time off, and more!
- $17-$21, based on experience and/or education.
- Perform clerical duties such as preparing shipping documents, planning truck load shipments, inputting data to customer logistics providers, and interacting with customers and their portals.
- Perform warehouse duties such as staging outbound freight, loading trailers, and unpacking a variety of deliveries.
- Utilize tools and equipment such as a forklift, weight counting scales, and other general tools when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- Basic computer skills.
- Forklift operation experience; certification a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as labels, instructions, and safety rules.
- Knowledge of manufacturing software including ERP systems is beneficial.
- Ability to stand, walk, and sit, as well as occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds – with or without reasonable accommodation.