Shipping and Receiving Clerk
What we are looking for: This position may work in either the office or the warehouse depending on business needs. In the office you will analyze order reports and create shipments based on due dates and product availability. This involves interacting with customers and their portals to facilitate shipments. In the warehouse you will be staging outbound freight to include forklift operation and labeling. This position will also assist in the final loading of the truck when necessary. In addition you will also be using weight counting scales to package product either for storage or shipment. There are multiple warehouse locations in close proximity which may occasionally require you to retrieve or deliver freight to with a company provided delivery truck.
What the job entails:
- Verify quantities and put away inbound deliveries
- Interacts with customers and their portals to
- Plan truck load shipments, input data to customer logistics providers
- Unpack shipment deliveries
- Preparation of shipping documents
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Consolidation shipping orders
- Creating mailing labels
- Regular use of a forklift
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of Shipping and Receiving experience.
- Experience driving a forklift, certification a plus
- Able to read and interpret documents such as labels, work instructions and safety rules
- Knowledge of manufacturing software including ERP systems
WireTech Fabricators is committed to a policy of equal opportunity employment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
124 E Leeward St
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
and bring it and/or your resume to our office, or Email it to Careers@wiretechfab.com